Payment Methods/Wire Transfer
Wire Transfer Payment Instructions
- Include your invoice number and team name in the comments section of the wire transfer. This is so that we can correctly apply your wire transfer to your team registration. If we cannot match the wire transfer, your team may not be marked as paid. You can automatically download your invoice from your registration confirmation email.
- Notify iGEM Headquarters (registration AT igem.org) of the actual date and amount of the funds being wired.
- Request that all fees (from both the sending and receiving banks) be paid by your account. Please be aware that you are responsible for the payment for all of the requested items and all bank fees. If the wired funds are insufficient, you will be invoiced for the difference and are liable for that payment. All funds should be in US dollars.
NOTE: Payment is due upon receipt of your online registration confirmation.
- Click here for account details
- Note: You must be logged in to access account details. Please also be aware that the account details have changed recently, and update the details in your payment system if necessary.
Note that the United States does not participate in IBAN. Therefore, US banks do not have an IBAN number.
Contact iGEM Headquarters at: registration AT igem DOT org or +1.617.500.3106.