Beyond the Competition/2018Archive
Beyond the Competition - iGEM Events and Scientific Conferences
2018 Events and Speaking Engagements
- The Long Now Foundation’s Salon Series: talk on Engineering Biology for Social Scales on February 6, 2018
- Australia Group, London on March 9, 2018
- World Health Organization Health and Security Interface Scientific and Technical Advisory Group, Adelaide, Australia on March 22, 2018
- European Biological Safety Association, Copenhagen on April 19-20, 2018
- Asia Pacific Programme for Senior National Security Officers, Singapore on May 8-9, 2018
- World Health Assembly, Geneva on May 21-25, 2018
- IAP: Global Network of Science Academies, Governance of research in the life sciences with dual use potential, Zabreg on June 11-13, 2018
- Infectious Diseases: Past, Present, and Future, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany, on November 15 - 16 2018
iGEM at the Long Now Foundation’s Salon Series
February 6, 2018
The Long Now Foundation’s Salon Series was held in San Francisco, CA. On February 6, 2018, Megan Palmer, PhD., Director of Human Practices, gave a talk on 'Engineering Biology for Social Scales'. Here she showcased iGEM's work with Human Practices.
Learn more about the event by visiting Long Now Foundation’s Salon Series: Engineering Biology for Social Scales.