Payment Methods/Wire Transfer
Wire Payment Instructions
- If you are planning to make a wire transfer you must notify iGEM Headquarters (registration AT igem.org) of the actual date and amount of the funds being wired.
- Remember when initiating a wire transfer from your bank to request that all fees (from both the sending and receiving banks) be paid by your account.
- Please be aware that you are responsible for the payment for all of the requested items and all bank fees. If the wired funds are insufficient, you will be invoiced for the difference and are liable for that payment. All funds should be in US dollars.
- Please include your invoice number in the comments section of the wire transfer. You can automatically download your invoice from your registration confirmation email.
NOTE: Payment is due upon receipt of your online registration confirmation.
iGEM 2018 Team Registration Fee
There are three registration rates for iGEM 2018:
|Early Registration||$4,500 USD||February 16, 2018 at 11:59PM EDT||Payment by credit card, check, or wire transfer of $4,500 USD must be received by February 16, 2018.|
|Regular Registration||$5,000 USD||March 31, 2018 at 11:59PM EDT||Payment by credit card, check, or wire transfer of $5,000 USD must be received by March 31, 2018.|
|Late Registration||$5,500 USD||April 30, 2018 at 11:59PM EDT||Payment by credit card, check, or wire transfer of $5,500 USD must be received by April 30, 2018.|
Please note that the date of payment will determine the registration rate, regardless of when registration was submitted. For example, if a team registers on February 1 but does not pay until March 15, the regular registration rate of $5000 USD will apply. All team registration payments must be received by no later than May 1, 2018 to be eligible for participation in iGEM 2018. See the Competition Registration page for details.
Teams can check their payment status through RegOnline. RegOnline is not linked to the iGEM records, and the registration fee status on team profile pages is manually updated. It may take a few days for payment to be reflected on a team's profile page.
Keep in mind that you can, and will need to, pay your team registration fee before your team application has been accepted. Paying the team registration fee is part of the registration process and your team will not be accepted until the fee has been paid.
iGEM 2018 Giant Jamboree Attendance FeesRegular-price Jamboree attendance fees of $695 per attendee apply only to attendance fees received by August 31. Attendance fees received after August 31, 11:59PM EDT will be subject to a $100 late fee per attendee. For more information on Giant Jamboree attendance fees, see the Giant Jamboree registration page.
- Click here for account details
- Note: You must be logged in to access account details. Please also be aware that the account details have changed recently, and update the details in your payment system if necessary.
Note that the United States does not participate in IBAN. Therefore, US banks do not have an IBAN number.
Contact iGEM Headquarters at: registration AT igem DOT org or +1.617.500.3106.